The Crypto plugin is a specialized WordPress plugin designed for websites conducting business in cryptocurrency. It provides a range of features to simplify the process of trading and accepting payment in cryptocurrency.
- Automatic Login/Signup: The plugin integrates with Metamask to allow automatic login and signup on your website. This eliminates the need for users to remember passwords.
- Crypto Price Display: The plugin displays the latest trading prices for different cryptocurrencies in real-time.
- Crypto Donation Widget: A donation widget is provided that allows users to make payments in cryptocurrency.
- Web3Domain Marketplace: The plugin allows you to sell or become a private Web3 Domain provider.
- Content Restriction: The plugin provides the ability to restrict specific pages and content to certain cryptocurrency or NFT holders.
Instructions for installation:
By itself, the WordPress CMS is pretty simple. The real power comes from WordPress plugins, free and paid extensions that add custom functionality to your website.
There are over 55,000 WordPress plugins available to download — you can choose which ones to install to begin reaping the benefits of added functionality based on your website’s specific needs. No matter your goal, you’re bound to find a plugin (or a few) that can help you achieve it.
How to Install WordPress Plugins
1. In your WordPress dashboard, choose Plugins > Add new.
2. Search for a plugin with the search bar in the top right corner. A number of results will appear.
3. After finding the crypto plugin by ODude in the results, click Install Now. You can also click the plugin name to view more details about it.
4. To use the plugin, you’ll need to activate it. When the installation is finished (this usually takes a couple of seconds), click Activate.
You can also activate or deactivate any plugin under Plugins > Installed Plugins.
A crypto menu appears at the sidebar of the admin dashboard.
Here you can manage plugins for various available features.